I enjoy programming so often times I will work on projects of my own. If I think it they will be useful to others I open source them. Here's the list of my recent projects:
- Hawkeye - a simple and fast USB webcam MJPEG streaming server.
- LetSlide - an online presentation tool. Write your presentation in MarkDown and get a link to a deck of slides.
- connie-experiment - an experimental framework for quickly establishing TCP connections
- groper - a simple Python command line and config file options library. Never worry about ConfigParser or optparse vs argparse again.
- E-mail Herald - a PHP framework to create flexible and customizable e-mail digests.
- flint - a startup script for Django's FastCGI processes.