I enjoy programming so often times I will work on projects of my own. If I think it they will be useful to others I open source them. Here’s the list of my recent projects:
- Ping Brigade – A web application that lets you test your web server’s latency from around the world. You can also set up continuous uptime monitoring with alerts.
- LetSlide – an online presentation tool. Write your presentation in MarkDown and get a link to a deck of slides.
- connie-experiment – an experimental framework for quickly establishing TCP connections
- groper – a simple Python command line and config file options library. Never worry about ConfigParser or optparse vs argparse again.
- E-mail Herald – a PHP framework to create flexible and customizable e-mail digests.
- flint – a startup script for Django’s FastCGI processes.